FUTURE SUCCESS FOR AMERICA:
USA — NOW LIKE ISRAEL– REGARDS ALL OTHER NATIONS WITH SUSPICION AND HOSTILITY CAUSING INTERNAL NARROW-MINDEDNESS AND ACTUAL LOSS OF INFLUENCE AND GOODWILL = ONE OF 10 LESSONS FOR USA.
10 Lessons the USA Can Learn From China by Ann Lee
1. China Invests in education = Was most important foundation of USA success = USA Test scores are falling far behind the rest of the world = USA Media pushes reality television shows instead of productive, high-value professions. USA must encourage a high public esteem toward teachers
2. China values work ethic into every day lives – USA once did, but now emphasizes consuming beyond their means using DEBT = A “me first” orientation without giving anything back. USA must promote each American contributing value for benefit of all humanity.
3. China makes aspiring politicians pass competency tests and requires a track record of helping the public unselfishly. USA used to choose politicians based on their record of helping improve overall life for Americans. But today USA allows massive BRIBERY by the few to effectively decide who can run for office in extremely high cost campaigns. USA POLITICIANS only criteria is willingness to sell to the highest bidder – BREEDS incompetence and CRONISM. USA government is run by AIPAC-Wall Street-Billionaires. Bribery must END and job applicants must be tested and selected on qualifications for a job by the people.
4. China uses local testing of Economic policies before using them nationwide. = Weeds out bad policies and removes problems before national implementation. China GOV funds incentives to local GOVS to test out various economic programs and oversee their effectiveness. Americans used to do this, calling the states “laboratories of democracy.” – USA must do this again.
5. China encourages Real Capitalism in the Real Economy instead of financial market Speculation = China invests in Real Projects like Smart Grids + Education + Innovation = Creates millions of jobs and real wealth for large segments of the population to lift themselves into the middle class.
6. China Restricts Banks to Traditional Banking Activities = USA did same with Glass-Steagall to prevent repetition of the 1929 market collapse until it was repealed in 1999. Banking institutions should be making prudent loans to individuals and firms that add wealth and productivity to the economy. Banking should take deposits from prudent savers and use those funds to invest in productive American enterprises — NOT invest in speculative financial instruments or Scams (investment firms). USA must separate speculators from the real banking SYSTEM – Perhaps with use of Automation of banking as a PUBLIC UTILIITY.
7. China Makes Innovation Profitable for Businesses = USA could offer tax incentives to encourage more corporations to start joint ventures with smaller entrepreneurial firms to ensure that the speed of innovation doesn’t slow down or move overseas. When entrepreneurial companies are acquired by Large Companies they often lose their innovative capabilities as an accountant and finance culture focuses on short term profits over long term creativity. USA can reduce that risk by encouraging bona fide joint ventures rather than takeover of the small by the large.
8. China Supports technology entrepreneurs using incubators and support for entrepreneurial development = Provides space, business advice and funding enabling innovators to focus on developing new inventions and technologies = Filing patents worldwide without the worry of immediate financial success.
9. China Embrace soft foreign relations to help developing nations — This has created a excellent reputation for China in places like Africa + Latin America. The USA needs to aid developing countries without Overthrowing them for corporate gains. USA must regulate non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to make their goals and actions more transparent. Presently, USA appears to only be out to use Countries for profit and not as partners. China has learned to develop positive reinforcing partnerships with developing nations.
10. China adopts an attitude of goodwill towards other rising countries instead of seeing them as a threat. USA, like Israel, tends to regard all nations with suspicion and hostility and this causes narrow-mindedness and loss of power. Americans historically approached the world with an open positive mind with a spirit of goodwill and partnership. USA must return to good relations with China, Russia, Brazil, and other developing nations that share America’s most cherished traditional values: hard work, lifelong education, entrepreneurship, and devotion to family and community.